Professional Reader

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Book Review: Miss Bingley Requests by Judy McCrosky

This title will be available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble November 13th, 2018

For a fan of Jane Austen, this is a likeable tale revisiting some of her most famous characters and seeing them from a different point of view. From that view, I enjoyed seeing these characters come to life again in a new story. 
However, I found the story dragged on a bit and the main character really became quite annoyingly obsessive. I was compelled to continue reading until the conclusion and found the ending satisfying 
  The author kept the story true to the time and entertaining throughout most of the storyline. I think that I liked it mostly just to have a little more time with the characters,

No comments:

Post a Comment