Professional Reader

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Hurricane Florence and Get Ready to Nano


    September has started out with a blasting by Hurricane Florence, she's done her best to give North Carolina a beating and it will be a lot of recovery time for many in the state. We had a lot of water here but nothing like the folks on the coast. My companion's daughter lives in Wilmington and had to evacuate so it has touched us in that sense.. 
   Though I am not an American football fan in anyway shape or form I think it's really great that the Carolina Panthers are teamed up to help in the recovery efforts with a fundraising tee-shirt. Go get one of these cool shirts and help some folks out in the process.

https://www.panthers.com/news/support-hurricane-recovery-efforts-with-careolinas

  
   As a big-time reader, I also have the dreams of writing. Last year I took some writing courses and dived into Nanowrimo
Life got in the way and didn't complete it.
   So now it is September and the planning and preparations are happening for Nanowrimo this year. 
  Characters are telling me their story in my head. I have several notebooks with loads of notes and ideas and something of an outline coming together.



No comments:

Post a Comment