Professional Reader

Friday, January 4, 2019

Book Review: The Lost Letters Of William Woolf

                         
              Available on Amazon and at Barnes and Nobles . January 4th.

    This book was interesting the description is inviting and the story, once you get into a few chapters, draws you in. I found a love-hate relationship with the couple. I really disliked the character of Clare and her attitude towards William's laid-back way of approaching life in his way. He comes across as solely devoted to her, while she changed and became something he did not recognize or understand. I think I felt the same about them as I would standing on the outside of a couple that I knew personally and couldn't help but take sides as to who was the injured party in the relationship. For that reason, the story had a feeling of being real life to me. It is a rare occasion for me to find a couple in a novel that seems "real life like." In the end, the story is a satisfying read.

No comments:

Post a Comment