Professional Reader

Friday, October 20, 2017

Rant on clothing

  I rarely go out and buy clothes, most of the time I wear what I have until it is worn out before I purchase anything new. I am not a fashion person in any way and I have come to the conclusion that the fashion industry is such a load of rubbish. Why would anyone want to wear half the crap that is in the stores?
  I wear what I like and what I buy is mostly for practical use. My current pet peeve has been shirts and blouses with slits and cuts in them. The ones I have seen look like someone's ragbag has been hung on hangers with a price tag. What am I missing here?  They are not attractive, really sloppy looking and overpriced.
  I've been looking for some time for a pair of house slippers. Again I see plenty in the stores, but they are half slippers WTH? The reason I want slippers in the first place is to keep my feet warm. If half your foot and heel are sticking out in the air it's cold! There are some cute ones but only half a slipper. Price doesn't reflect that you're getting less of the item either.
  If that is fashion I will gladly stay out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment