Professional Reader

Monday, October 16, 2017

Getting in the habit

 Ha! Well, I think I have gone and done it now. Put my foot in my mouth as the saying goes. From writing course, I have learned about and read up a bit on NANOWRIMO  National  Novel Writing Month. https://ywp.nanowrimo.org/ 
 It's writing 50,000 words basically a novel or at very least the beginning of a novel in the month of November. 
First thought was I am not ready for this.... but then if not now when?  I think the very least it can be a learning process even if I don't get as much written 50,000 words I think it is largely the challenge and learning from the forums that will be a help to gain experience if nothing more. Secondly, it will I hope put me in mind of writing regularly. I have no intentions or dreams of becoming a published writer, but I am curious to see what I can come up with.
The saying goes that everyone has a novel in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment