Professional Reader

Monday, June 4, 2018

Weather and reading

After days and days of rain. we are finally seeing some sunshine today although it is a little cooler then I would have chosen for early June. It doesn't deter me from porch sitting, after all, isn't that the beauty of moving to the south, Living the "Mayberry" life. I think porch sitting comes with that. 

Viewing the cows over the road, hearing the sound of lawn mowers as neighbours are trying to catch up with the grass that has grown so crazy after all the rain.
 I got plenty of reading done this rainy week. I finished reading two books this weekend. 
 Hazel Gaynor, The Cottingley Secret, this was an excellent read. I will add a review for that soon. There have been a few other books that I have read this week. Thoroughly enjoyed Guests and Guilt by Diana Xarissa. This was the 7th in her Isle of Man Ghostly cosy series, it's such a fun series.
Angela Pepper's Wisteria Wolves which branched off from her Wisteria Witches series. 
 For now, I'll be grabbing my Kindle or a book and sitting on the porch and enjoy the lovely spring weather,

No comments:

Post a Comment