Professional Reader

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Book Review : Shelved Under Murder by Victoria Gilbert




This was the second book in the series. I found this to be a light, fun read. Easily read in a weekend. The characters are interesting and likeable. I enjoyed the age range of the different main characters as they were not all young people silly in love trying to solve a mystery. There were some older characters with colourful, somewhat shady backgrounds that added a bit of intrigue to the mystery. 
The language is clean and the romances, while they are suggestive, are not erotically described.
 It is the kind of book I would feel comfortable giving to a young adult or my grandmother to read. This book is available on Amazon  and Barnes and Noble July 20th.   Thank you to Crooked Lane Books for the oppurtunity to read an advanced copy for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment